Concern aims to:
- Improve the environment by promoting
waste recycling activities in the country
- Conduct research, experiments on solid
waste management, recycling, clinical and hazardous waste management,
waste water treatment and organic farming
- Develop community-private sector-municipal
partnership for improvement of urban environment
- Create job opportunity by promoting
recycling of waste.
Agro Products Ltd.
Carbon Trading Based Composting Project
November 25, 2008.
active in following fields:
- Solid Waste Management and Resource
- Clinical and Hazardous Waste Management
- Waste Water Treatment
- Community Based Environmental Improvement
- Urban Environmental Management
- Municipal Services Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Management
System (ISO 14001)
- Climate Change & Clean Development Mechanism
- Organic Farming
Concern established in 1995, is a non-governmental
research based organization, working closely with government, private
sector, international organizations and local communities to improve environment.
Sunday November 15, 2009